2010年7月21日星期三

About Ken in Toy Story 3

Date: 2010/07/20
Time: 3:30pm
Persons: me, my owner and Wing Sze (and her pet)
Location: UA Timesquare, Causeway Bay

Yesterday I went to watch Toy Story 3 (2010). The background of the story is that Andy is going to college and his toys are unfortunately sent to a child care centre. But there is a evil bear ruling the place. So Andy's toys want to escape from the centre.

Throughout the film, my favorite toys are Ken and the aliens. I like those aliens because they have a funny voice and are odd (just like me). For Ken, his facial expressions are really interesting. His "femininity" makes him the most outstanding character in the film.


1. Look at the color of the car, it's so feminine...
2. He has his own elevator, but it operates by hands (I think...)
3. See the handle on top. The house can be taken away easily
4. There is a "K" on top of the middle gate and he says, "welcome to Ken's dream house". I think he is so self-loving...
5. There are flowers!
6. Actually his house does not need electricity (I think...)


He drops his glasses by accident... I think he's kinda dump.
1. The color of his glasses is green, which is weird. Look at his face after dropping the glasses... (hahaha)
2. His joints are so fake...
3. His hands are stiffs and he can't even move his fingers


I love my 3D glasses, even though it's too big for me.

Afterall, Toy Story 3 (2010) is a great film. I recommand you all to watch it!

1 則留言:

  1. tiger...... didn't u say u r going 2 watch it with me??.... :_(
    but anyway... this is such a nice post!! makes me want to watch it even more!!
    p.s. let's go watch SALT tomorrow!!! >o< yeah!!

    回覆刪除