2010年7月20日星期二

My Trip to Egypt

Date: 2008/12/24
Persons: Me, my owner and her family
Location: Egypt

In Egypt we went in to the pyramid and the tombs (were the dead people live).

But what I enjoy the most in Egypt was listening to my owner telling me myths in ancient Egypt. There is one thing I all ways don't understand is that why there are bird head god and other animal head god even "lion” head god, but why not tiger head god (tiger should be the king of the best.....not lion!).Even though I am really upset about it I can't change it so I decide ever time I saw the "lion" head god I will say "err" ten times, to make me feel better.



My owner and I were in a hot-air ballon.

1 則留言:

  1. Maybe the Egyptian didn't find any tiger in the desert....otherwise they would make a "tiger-head"statue next to those pyramids =)

    Nice entry, keep going!

    回覆刪除