2010年7月20日星期二

My First Trip to Hollywood

Date:2008/6/10
Persons:me, owner and our family(owner's family)
Location: Hollywood

We went from the San Diego Zoo (where I was born) to Los Angeles and then to Hollywood. It's a magnificent city with beautiful cars and buildings. In Hollywood, I felt a little bit nervous because a bunch of weird people wearing hilarious costume approached and asked us to take photos with them. They seemed to be very nice at first glance. But they showed their true color when we were about to leave...

They said, "Excuse me, there is no free lunch." And I thought, "we didn't eat anything, what does he mean?" Then I saw my owner took out a two dollar bill and handed it to those "weirdo". I was confused and realized that their real job was to "threaten" and "rob" tourists in a friendly manner. I believed my owner should have spent her money in places worthwhile - buying for me clothes, toys and food, etc. I am not a greedy tiger. All I want is love from my owner, and of course, clothes (which I severely lack even at this moment).



Look at his claws! He's threatening my owner and me...


This time he's trying to chop us with his huge axe...

沒有留言:

發佈留言